NASHVILLE IS NOT JUST COUNTRY MUSIC
THEME SONG CONTEST!
Nashville Is Not Just Country Music is looking for a theme song. We want to see your creativity shine! Write, produce and record a song about Nashville Is Not Just Country Music. Write a song that captures the essence of what it represents, and what it means to you; what it means to the city. The song will be the official theme song for Nashville Is Not Just Country Music.
Winner Will Receive:
$250 Cash Prize
Lifetime membership to Jammber
1-year Membership to Global Songwriters Connection
Opportunity to pitch 3 original songs to A&Rs
4 hour recording session at Collab Music Network Studios
*Song must be submitted with payment and entry form. All materials must be submitted at the same time.
Rules of 2019 Nashville Is Not Just Country Music Theme Song Contest
Contest will run March 1st – April 30. All entries must be entered by April 30, 2019 or earlier.
1. you will need to fill out the online entry form with your full contact details and payment. After your payment has been processed, you will be taken to the submission form. Each entry must include: (A) Completed entry form. All signatures must be original. (B) 1 song only per entry form, 5 minutes or less in length. (C) Full lyrics sheet is required with submission. (D) Entry Fee of US$25.00 (US currency only). Entry fee is non-refundable.
2. All entries submitted must be original songs and shall not infringe any copyrights or any other rights of any third parties. No profanity. Songs may have multiple co-writers, but only one name should be designated as the Entrant on the entry form. All songwriters must be listed on the entry form in the field requesting the names of the songwriters. Please list the full name of the songwriter(s) - do not use initials.
3. Entrant shall, by entering, indemnify and hold Nashville Is Not Just Country Music harmless from and against any claims inconsistent with the foregoing. Entrant acknowledges that all songs entered may be distributed to judges who will be selecting the winners, and Entrant agrees to release, indemnify, and hold Nashville Is Not Just Country Music, its sponsors, and judges harmless for liability, damages, or claims for injury or loss to any person or property relating to, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, participation in Nashville Is Not Just Country Music theme song contest.
4. Contest is open to all amateur and professional songwriters and is open to any genre. If entrant is under 18 years old, the signature of a parent or guardian is required.
5. Contestants may enter as many different songs as desired, but each entry requires a separate recorded song, entry form, lyric sheet and entry fee.
6. A team of judges will select the winner. The judging committee consists of music industry professionals including record label executives. Songs are judged equally on melody, composition, originality, lyrics and the song that best captures the essence of what Nashville Is Not Just Country Music is all about.
7. Prizes will be awarded jointly to all authors of the song. Division of prizes is responsibility of winners. The winners release sponsors from all liability regarding prizes won. Taxes are winners' responsibility.
8. NINJCM will use its best efforts to announce the winners at the designated time but will not be held liable for any unforeseen delays. NINJCM reserve the right to extend the deadline of the competition if needed.
9. Winner will be notified by email or phone and all entrants will be notified by email that results are posted on the website. Entrants are responsible for providing up-to-date and correct email addresses to NINJCM. NINJCM is not responsible for entrant's non-receipt of any NINJCM emails for any reason, including but not limited to, server or email malfunctions.
10. Winner must sign and return an affidavit confirming that winner's song is original, and songwriters holds rights to the song. Failure to sign and return the form will result in immediate disqualification and an alternative winner will be selected.
11. Winner music agree to license the song to Nashville Is Not Just Country Music at gratis for all uses in perpetuity.
12. Entry constitutes permission to use winners’ names, likeness and voices for future publicity and advertising purposes without additional compensation.
*Please read the rules before asking your question, your answer may already be provided.